Monday, August 27, 2007

More cat for Aunty Kant

I have inertia and facebook has been draining my life essence, so this isn't a proper post, really, but Aunty Kant asked for more cat, and so she will get it.


For those of you that don't know, this is my cat, Killy. He is my Killox. My Killbot. My Killb't McSillb't McDrillb't. My Centicat. My special furry man.

And here he is with another special man, who is a little furry, especially around the face, but is not as furry as many other men, and certainly not as furry as a cat.

And here Killy is trying to get away from the special man because the special man is rather scary-looking. Which is why I have put him on the internet.


And here are videos:





Proper update when I've had more sleep.

2 comments:

gumtreefid farmer said...

aw, the killbot! are he and boris still together?

thankyou, gauroxen.

Gauri said...

nah, i docked him.